pilot and crews figures by Reedoak

norbert

Would really love to see these figures in my stash. We really need some ground crew figures, from the current conflicts and especially from Vietnam.

How about a figure of Harv loading some stores on a Phantom!!!!

Mike

Edited by phantom

How about SEATED pilot and gunner figures and standing gunners from World War One?. So we can put them in the WW1 aeroplanes we have.

There were really interesting clothes that the pilots wore. The British Sidcot for example. Each adversary had their own idea of cold weather pilot clothing.

Stephen

WWI figures sound great also ... I'm thinking of that crazy bear coat worn by Alexander Riaboff in the very cold steppes of Russia.

But back to what we saw... 3D scanning makes things a lot easier and much more accurate. We should see a big increase in what could be done. Take 50 photos of yourself from every angle, send it to the cloud and you could be that figure.

Tnarg

Ok, while we're at it, a loooong cry in the wild: have been looking for some 1/35 figures representing korea era figures, especially medical personel, male, female, with all the fixings, to "fill up" a large MASH diorama.

Found some ancient italeri figures, bearing stretchers, but that's it.

Oh wait, sorry, i'm not trying to hi-jack the thread, but it might lead to some results, right??

How about SEATED pilot and gunner figures and standing gunners from World War One?. So we can put them in the WW1 aeroplanes we have.

There were really interesting clothes that the pilots wore. The British Sidcot for example. Each adversary had their own idea of cold weather pilot clothing.

Stephen

There are a bunch of sets of standing and seated WW1 pilots and gunners. I believe Wings Cockpit Figures has an entire line of them Stephen. They were available from MDC, or straight from the manufacturer.

http://www.hyperscale.com/2013/reviews/accessories/wingscockpitfigurespreview_2.htm

Matt