2018 IPMS Phoenix Convention

phantom

1 minute ago, Radub said:

I will write to them and ask. This is just bizarre! Last time I went to the IPMS USA show in Columbia SC I just paid at the door and got a bracelet. That was all that was needed. No registration in advance. 

Radu 

Yeah, thats why I was a bit confused at first, when they told me they wouldnt be able to process my PIMA tour order because I had not registered for the convention yet. Nothing like that happened in Omaha for the SAC tour or other, but it may just be the different way the Phoenix guys are handling this particular Nationals event. 

13 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Yeah, thats why I was a bit confused at first, when they told me they wouldnt be able to process my PIMA tour order because I had not registered for the convention yet. Nothing like that happened in Omaha for the SAC tour or other, but it may just be the different way the Phoenix guys are handling this particular Nationals event. 

I got a reply from Jim. Registration is needed to access the tour and seminars. Makes sense. So, I registered in order to join the Pima Tour. I do not mind paying an entrance fee or a registration fee. I understand (and I know!) that shows like this are expensive. My only "complaint" is that the "tour is available only to registered attendees and the registration process is another product with  another fee" was not explained clearly on the website when buying the Pima Tour tickets. 

Radu 

1 minute ago, MARU5137 said:

Thought it was 10am  on Wednesday 1st August METHINKS. :shrug:

Beers on MARU ?    :beer4:Whose noble idea was that then  .....  was there a POLL.:coolio:

Tell you what I WILL BUY the FIRST ROUND for everyone  ....:mental:

There was a poll, it was nearly unanimous! :D  Looking forward to meeting you guys!