Revell Fw 190F-8

LSP_K2

Ace start Kevin - it's a nice kit isn't it!

Iain

Yes, so far it's been a breeze. With some additional AM thrown into the mix, I'm hoping for a nice result.

Kev

Terrific work and progress on the 190 ... looking oh so good

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Thanks, Peter. So far, so good.

I have a couple of these kits in the stash ... haven't looked through the parts much though, and I have to say - That engine looks lovely and kind of makes you wonder why anyone would even bother with the Eduard Brassin unit.

Nice work so far Kev ... to be clear - do we need to ignore the instructions with wing assembly sequence?

Rog :)

I have a couple of these kits in the stash ... haven't looked through the parts much though, and I have to say - That engine looks lovely and kind of makes you wonder why anyone would even bother with the Eduard Brassin unit.

Nice work so far Kev ... to be clear - do we need to ignore the instructions with wing assembly sequence?

Yep, the engine is quite nice; 12 or 15 pieces altogether. Mine will be closed up though, so it really makes me no difference.

Instructions would have you add upper wings after fuselage is joined to lower wing section, yes, but I like to clean-up the wings as a separate item, so I'll just grind off the stop/tab from the fuselage halves. I'll see if I can grab a photo later to illustrate what I'm referring to.

... Instructions would have you add upper wings after fuselage is joined to lower wing section, yes, but I like to clean-up the wings as a separate item, so I'll just grind off the stop/tab from the fuselage halves. I'll see if I can grab a photo later to illustrate what I'm referring to ...

That would be great thanks, Kev