Kitty Hawk 1/32 F-5E/F Tiger II / Special Interest Group (SIG) !

SharkOwl

Heard from Twobobs on the decal question I asked a couple days ago.  See post #205 for his reply.... Pssst, I think it's a good thing.

Similar response today, re Alconbury Gomers and other sheets...

«I'm going to have to look at all those sheets for a scale up Anthony. Just waiting to get my hands on one to see how it looks first.

Bob Sanchez

Twobobs Aviation Graphics»

will the KH kit be including this HUGE fuel tank? and further heavy weapons?

2130564589_5998064622.jpg

If you are looking to build an Iran bird, I think the seat is also non F-5 ....If not mistaken, they used MB seats...........maybe somebody can help confirm this.......it will be good to have it in the box since Kitty hawk lists Iran as one of the options..........or maybe the delivery birds used F-5 type seats..........

rgds

the seat in the Iranian F-5E ist the BRQ7A seat, also seen in the HAF-F-5A/B

post-2-1111831006.jpg

In Brazilian Air Force, this seat is used only in some planes, the ones who are in the 1st lot. These planes have the tail extension and the revo probe, The others use the original USAF seat, and not have the extension in the tail and nor the refueling probe.

Paulo.

ditto! the two-seater is also more vigorous  :punk:

this livery looks great, too (hope some brand will be doing the decals):

684_header.jpg

You can do it with the Zotz 1/32 Scale Vivacious Vipers No.1 ZTZ32007 decal sheet.

Bahrain F-16 are using Inscriptions, roundels & flags exactly the same size as their own F-5E/F Tiger II.

:)

SharkOwl

Can't wait to get my hands on one of these F-5 kits, my only problem is how to stop at just one! There are three options on the kits sheet alone that mean I'll probably end up with three of them, not to mention the F-5F :D!

• 1 month later...

Kitty Hawk announced a delay for this kit to end of March or April 2018 due to molds damaging.

Thanks to Kitty Hawk to inform us.

Kitty Hawk also confirmed that for the future (after the F-5E/F Family and the Mirage 2000 Family) 

a 1/32 Sepecat Bae Jaguar is a yes for 2019 ! 

:frantic:

SharkOwl

Edited by SharkOwl