Revell/Tamiya P-51 build

John

Nice work and the fit is superb.

Never tried Alclad Micro Filler and primer but as of late I've been using AK's Microfiller and Primer. Most like close to the same and a pleasure to use.

Keep 'em comin

:popcorn:

Peter

Thanks Peter. I am going to try to shoot some better photos. These kinda suck! LOL

I hope this is what you want Rick. I would say the critical area closeups were posted in earlier photos during assembly. No?

2r3nlYZ.jpg

sS4ikcK.jpg

aCZTfKp.jpg

Edited by Guest

Guest Peterpools

John

Sure almost perfect. I'm not sure if you mean the "Critical Areas" area areas that took a lot of more or need a bit more TLC? IN all but one they seams look fine and the last one I can see a bit of a shadow.

Keep 'em comin

:popcorn:

Peter

Looks great John. I'd think this would be a good alternative to filling, depending on the price of a Tamiya wing sprue

Thanks Brian! I appreciate that. Did you mean a Revell wing sprue? I would think a after market complete wing with flaps, ailerons, etc would be more costly than just buying the Revell kit and taking the wings, etc from it. I wonder if Revell will sell those parts separately. Not likely I think. 

Very nice work on this one John.  The pit looks very nice and your filling skills with putty are near perfect, respect.

Ernest

Thank you! :)