Aus Model Expo Pics

Guest Maxim

Guest Maxim

Well I had good intentions of using the good camera but said wife had misplaced all the sim cards. So I used my Iphone. Sorry for the quality and I know Kev for example will have better pics but I'll share what I have. Everything is 32 scale except the 1/35 scale Bell-47 which was beautifully finished.

YWQmhkD.jpg?1

KfmJDI4.jpg?1

ZPKeQGM.jpg?1

DD6et2q.jpg?1

rZVMJZa.jpg?1

1wToyec.jpg?1

UER224L.jpg?1

JQLWEuh.jpg?1

wSLpQG9.jpg?1

a6bHUOa.jpg?1

7BX4UIO.jpg?1

7B6i5oC.jpg?1

PBJDx13.jpg?1

ThMEy02.jpg?1

Guest Maxim

Yep no Luftwaffe that I seen in 32 scale. I did try try and capture everything.

Edited by Maxim

Guest Maxim

Oh my. Nice display. Some great aircraft in there. The Claude looks great. Is the late Mark Spitfire the PCM example? Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.

Regards,

Troy

I don't know as it was in a club display and I didn't see any signage for it.

Guest Maxim

Both scratchbuilt :bow:

Love the finesse of the F-1

Hubert

The F-1 started life as the Revell Mirage III. Both the F-1 and the Macchi were scratchbuilt. The F-1 would be nice in 32 scale.

Thanks for posting those photos, Max! Much appreciated. I'll be there tomorrow, but will be travelling light, and don't plan to take my camera at this stage.

The Mirage F-1 and the Macchi are both scratchbuilt, as already noted, and belong to LSP member Les Applebee, aka Uncle Les. Les is in the final stages of preparing the Macchi for sale as a resin kit.

Kev

Guest Maxim

Thanks for posting those photos, Max! Much appreciated. I'll be there tomorrow, but will be travelling light, and don't plan to take my camera at this stage.

The Mirage F-1 and the Macchi are both scratchbuilt, as already noted, and belong to LSP member Les Applebee, aka Uncle Les. Les is in the final stages of preparing the Macchi for sale as a resin kit.

Kev

Hi Kev, feel free to move the thread or if you like I can send you high res copies if you want create a more permanent section. That Macchi was outstanding.

Cheers,

Max

Edited by Maxim