Rumors or reality......KH F-5E Tiger II.

Guest DannyVM

I think there will be lot's of possibility's and off course, the U.S. Agressor scheme's in front of those possibility's. Hopefully they will attend the CF, NF and F-5A versions also as well as the double seaters.

Greetz

Danny

I wish they would have done those first.

Think i'm not supposed to say this,  But would rather it be a well tooled 1/32 T-38 Talon... :DodgeBall:

Im happy for the guys who love the F-5, and Im not starting another I want thread, but im with ya there, as I consider the T-38 and F-5 similar in look and feel, but I like the T-28 a whole lot better. 

The Republic of Vietnam Tigers look cool but I hope there will be a flurry of 1970s-1980s pointy nose Aggressor markings from the AM artists.

Hopefully the F-5s will sell by the container load and then we can also get the Thunderstreak & 'Flash.

Tony

I wonder if it will have the later shark nose, and LERX, or if that will come in an Aggressor box later?

Certainly tapping into the US market.

With the Shark Nose radome option, lets also hope for :

An In Flight Refueling Probe option ;

A Fin Fillet extension for export Tiger II like those of Brazil, Chile, Kenya, Morocco, Tunisia and some Singapore aircraft.

An array of different antennas options to cover all versions.

May be Glenn can answer these questions. 

Personnally, this kit ( and the F-5F and RF-5E version ) will take a big chunk of my kit budget for 2018.

:frantic:

SharkOwl

Edited by SharkOwl

While the SEA scheme is cool, the F-5E didn't fly until August 1972, so I think the only US marked F-5s that participated in the Vietnam War were F-5A/C models, and even those been transfered to the VNAF prior to the F-5E's first flight. I hope this isn't marketed as a Vietnam War bird since I think the only E models were a small number of aircraft that the VNAF got prior to the surrender in 1975.

So many much cooler F-5E schemes out there.

Agreed 100% the E was never a main stay in Nam and so many scheme from all over the world to choose from.....But at least it looks to be coming ....and March is not that far away......

Rgds

Edited by Mr b