B-17G Little Miss Mischief

Uncarina

Tom, the nose and turret mount are both looking amazing.

Thanks also for the link to that tool. Too bad they won't ship to Canada.

Carl

Hi Carl, did you phone them. They just say their website is not set up for international orders. See quote below from their FAQ page:

"Our website is not setup to accept orders whose billing and/or shipping address is outside the USA. Please contact customer service at (800) 831-5904 to place your order."

Hi Carl, did you phone them. They just say their website is not set up for international orders. See quote below from their FAQ page:

"Our website is not setup to accept orders whose billing and/or shipping address is outside the USA. Please contact customer service at (800) 831-5904 to place your order."

Gerhard, I didn't see that bit but did find it elsewhere online. So I've got one on the way to me now.

Here's where I ordered it from which turns out to be the manufacturer's web store.

https://shop.osorail.com

Carl

Nice work. You understand  your WIP is making me think more abut buying the B-17G !

Get the "F"...it's readily available and has a ton of decal options! I know "resistance is futile" but I'd like to get another one to build "Hell's Angels" to go with "Knockout Dropper". Isn't there a plastic model addiction recovery center in Arizona somewhere? 

Cheers...Ron

Guest Maxim

Maxim,

It would be great to see you work your magic with this kit! Don't even think about where to put it. I'm not!

Cheers, Tom

The wall is a good option. I really like the early G's better and will wait to see if HK release one but I have bought a bucket load of AM for the kit including complete engines and photo etch sets.I've already spent more than the kit costs.

The wall is a good option. I really like the early G's better and will wait to see if HK release one but I have bought a bucket load of AM for the kit including complete engines and photo etch sets.I've already spent more than the kit costs.

Also "Guilty as charged your honour". And I didnt even get everything!!!

Yet a part of me, successfully suppressed so far, is yearning for a dual build!

Cheers, Tom

Hopefully my building habits aren't rubbing off on you Tom. :P

I'm arm deep in B-25 parts with my double build.

A B-17 double build would be a real challenge to keep straight.

Carl