1:32 FIAT CR.42

Silver Wings

who knows sandokan... :)

anyway we managed to find few small mistakes in our decals sheet - they will be corrected today!

Simon

Well done Simon! I know how you work and I trust you!

My name is Tiberio, from Italy and we have just communicate on the theme via web.

Thanks Simon!!! :m0152:

corrected decal sheet:

wftmD.jpg

ssculptor - we might be considering the floatplane version but not this year for sure. Right now we are focusing on few other 1:32 subjects which have never been released in this scale + as many heard - we're preparing to release our first injected-plastic kit :)

Hi Guys,

We are print the decal project in these days yet :)

This kit one of my favorit projects and thanks for the job to Simon and the Silver Wings team!! :) I think so many modeler waight yet this type in scale 1:32 in the world.

I'm making a less later (October) 2 other solo decal sheets too for this CR.42 kit. It will be including Hungarian paintings and a newer German and Italian sheme too. If you have idea and photos from other markings, what not including the kit, please send me :)

all the best: Feri

So we waight the kit - the decals are in printhouse yet :)

I really like the three color "almost splinter" camouflage I've seen on drawings of V-252 with the outline of the knight on horseback as sqadron insignia. Was this real or just a great drawing? I'd like one of those, but there are too many great alternatives for building the CR.42.

Tnarg