Tamiya F-16CJ Viper

Guest Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Hi Kev

Thank you for combining the two parts. I wasn't able to post all the photo in one post, so I had to break then up. Absolutely makes it a lot easier for everyone, including me. BTW, for future posts, what is the limit for how many photographs can be attached to a post?

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thank You Jim

I've always been a "Used but not Abused" builder and =refer my models on the clean and well maintained side f the fence

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Much appreciated Mark

The Viper turned into a much longer project then I thought at first but when you have to repaint the entire model, it added a good month to the project. I'm just glad. it all worked out for the best

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Brother bear

Thank you so much.. of course, as the fall approaches, my spare time increases and I'll be doing all the projects around the house, similar to how you spent your summer. Oh what fun

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thank you Rich

Eric recommended that I try both Tamiya Clear Gloss and Tamiya Clear Semi Gloss and they are assume products and now my weapons of choice.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Karim

What a surprise and so glad you were able to check out the Viper. Thank you for the very kind comments and more then anything else, no mater what messes I worked my way into, there always seemed a way out. Of course, nothing like a Tamiya kit.

Looking forward to the 104 build and I'll be taking notes all the way.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Andromeda

Very much appreciated and I shot myself more then once in the foot but this time around, I was lucky and everything seemed to work out for the best in the end.

Peter