Tamiya F-16CJ Viper

Guest Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Hi Chuck

Thank you for your compliments on the Viper, so very much appreciated. The exhaust is the wonderful Aires set, finished with two shades of Alclad plus MIG Panel Line wash for the areas in between the pedals.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thank you jack and looking forward to following your progress. You are going to love the Tamiya Viper. Only negative.. once you build one, you just get spoiled.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Michael

Thank you so much and at times it was a struggle to figure out to to fix my mistakes. Just happy all wound up going in my favor.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Geedubelyer

Very much appreciated and sometimes, backtracking and re-doing work, is the best answer to a problem.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Eric

Much appreciated and I owe you for the recommendation on using Tamiya Semi Gloss and Gloss - they flow on flawlessly.

The Meteor is right next to the bench and waiting for her turn to be finished. I have a few projects that I need to do and then I'll be concentrating 100% on the Meteor and finishing for sure.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Kev

Thank you for the compliments n the Viper and completely agree. I would be honored to have the Viper published on the wed site.

Peter