Dragon Kit Sale

RBrown

Was thinking similar. The kit is way too good to be a dud and not sell well. I've been figuring they somehow have  glut of them and need to move some quick

4 releases since 2008 I would think the market for these is pretty well saturated.

• 2 weeks later...

I JUST now ordered an E-2 Trop direct from Dragon USA via gwana's post HERE

Using THIS link and the special code "TOKEN"  I got a 1/32nd DML Bf-110 for $27.96.   $34 shipped.   Way too good to pass up. 

We'll see if that's what I actually get for my $34.00

Yup.

Should I get a third one?

Prolly. You can always donate it or use it for trade bait (I did in case I **** up Pastor John's conversion). I should have ordered a third.

I did the same as Brian. I ordered two 110 E-2 Trops.

that kit apparently gives you everything you need to do a C, D, or E.

It's way too good a deal to pass up.

Yup. Nightfighter extraordinaire with Pastor John's set.

Ordered, paid, and delivered within a week. Apparently you can do a 110 G4 out of this kit with Pastor Johns conversion......

Yup.

4 releases since 2008 I would think the market for these is pretty well saturated.

They aren't going to get to the G, so this is your only hope for one. Get the Pastor John conversion, especially now he's going to do the clear resin canopy.

I'm really amazed that I made it through that whole thing without caving and buying something!

I bought one and the discount was a pleasure. But I know what you mean. I have resisted many a sale event and kits. I avoided the B-17G the first time around. The second release of the kit will be really hard to avoid. I do need some more Tamiya Corsairs so maybe that will help me skip the B-17 kit again... Just a thought

Rick

I'll have no problem skipping the B-17, way too much for me, and too big. The B-25 has been a struggle though, that one John was selling would be mine if I wasn't saving for Phoenix. the only thing that saved me on the Dragon kits was the fact that I don't really want a 110 that bad....but good deal is good deal!

Wow,

My order from Dragon USA just arrived.  It sure took along time, May 18th to June 27th, nearly six weeks.

I had the same issue from the same kit and sale.  Mine took about 5 weeks.  When I contacted customer service they told me they ship all the Canadian orders once  a month.  Fedex got it to my door about 6 days after it left Dragon's warehouse, but it sat at the warehouse there nearly a month.  I don't know why they operate that way, but I got my 1/32 bf-110 for less then $40 USD to my door.  It was worth the wait.

Jeff