It's time again for a Roll Call....

maverick728470

OK...

I'm Patrick, lurk far more than post. This is the cave:

mancave005.jpg

(need a wide angle.) It's getting slowly improved. Spots on the wall from ripping off the work aids from the last project :ph34r:

Some big stuff:

mancave003.jpg

mancave002.jpg

(the shoe box is a JR Ta152H)

This may or may not go down well but the scale thing is not quite as black and white for me as for some posters. I've got a deep desire to make the larger scale beasts but also a love for the smaller things. More subject than size :rolleyes: Hence, for example, my 262's:

mancave004.jpg

That's Trumpeter & Revell in 32nd (wish I could find the 21stC in 18th), Tamiya/Trimaster/Italeri/Dragon/Monogram (Pegasus in the post) in 48th, Revell, Spec Hobby, Matchbox & Smer in 72nd, Tamiya in 100th and the totally gorgeous little Eduards in 144th...

I guess in numbers got far more 48th than anything else. Suits me. I'm going to really enjoy the 24th's etc when the time is right but for now it's just nice to know they're there, and watch other people modelling...

Howdy,

Cornay from Sydney, Australia.

The modelling space was recently created with a renovation and extension.

The "spare" room

I don't say too much around here, but really enjoy following the builds of the super-skilled people that frequent the website.

Well... I'm John C. from southern Illinois, near St. Louis, Missouri.

I have a converted attic I use for storage and modeling work. Unfortunately, I don't really have it configured as a shop yet, so mostly any horizontal surface is used to store tools, parts and planes. I'm a little embarrassed to show a pic just now; perhaps after I pull together a workbench, hopefully in the next week or so.

Not having a lot of time to build, I'd been collecting 1/18 scale display models, many with the hope of someday customizing. Now that the interval between releases of new 1/18 planes can be measured on a geological scale, I'm trying to manufacture some things of my own in 1/18.