Kitty Hawk 1/32 F-5E/F Tiger II / Special Interest Group (SIG) !

SharkOwl

7e34L1A.jpg

From what I have seen I think all this Tigers can be made with whats in the box.

Except these two. These are both ex-USAF jets and will need to have the wing root LEXs removed, and use the round nose cone instead of the duckbill nose cone. By the way, Twobobs did decals for #03 many moons ago. HTH, Fred K.

Thank you for the info but it is not yet on the Pacific Coast internet website ''Shop'' list.

And it seems this website is for wholesale customers only !

On the plus side, it is on the KitLinx website available to order for retail customers here :

https://www.kitlinx.com/cgi/display.cgi?item_num=KTY32018&title=F-5E-Tiger-II-Fighter-%28New-Tool%29

:popcorn:

SharkOwl

WOW! That's expensive! I got mine from Aurora Hobby Shop on ebay for $60 shipped to the US. Perhaps an option? Fred K.

My second kit has a broken canopy... Does someone got an idea where I can get a replacement canopy?

Thanks

PM Kagnew here on LSP. Glen will put you in touch with the person who will get one to you.

At least that's what happened with a T-28 of mine. And the service was pretty quick, too.

Send here with this info Tomcat. Direct from Glen:

Kit #
- Part #

By the way, on a humoristic note, this is not F-5E related but Kitty Hawk related.

A few days ago on their facebook page, Kitty Hawk announced their 1/48 Yak-130 Mitten kit for next July with illustrations

of the Box Art front and sides.

On the box, there is a Yak-130 profile clearly identified for Bulgaria but ...... with Bangladesh Flag and Roundels !

No joke !

:doh:

SharkOwl

A first completed 1/32 F-5E proposed on the Kitty Hawk Group facebook page with 16 photos !

But I am not sure that this ''LA 405'' coded Northrop F-5E Tiger II USAF, 58 TFTW, Luke AFB AZ

ca.1979 had in reality the light grey dorsal fin antennae.

Any help about it ?

SharkOwl

Reference : https://www.facebook.com/groups/369828906819827/

Photo copyright : © Kitty Hawk

05bc06c4013abbd5866d30418c7cf55c.jpg

Edited by SharkOwl

A first completed 1/32 F-5E proposed on the Kitty Hawk Group facebook page with 16 photos !

But I am not sure that this ''LA 405'' coded Northrop F-5E Tiger II USAF, 58 TFTW, Luke AFB AZ

ca.1979 had in reality the light grey dorsal fin antennae.

Any help about it ?

SharkOwl

Reference : https://www.facebook.com/groups/369828906819827/

Photo copyright : © Kitty Hawk

05bc06c4013abbd5866d30418c7cf55c.jpg

Nope, no dorsal antenna on this guy. No RWR antennas, vent in the left side of the canopy, or extended wing root LEXs either. 72-1405 was a very early E model, and did not have any of the later mods. Still a nice looking build though ;0) Fred K.