Trumpeter Liberators on facebook

Guest Maxim

I don't know if it's willful ignorance or what, but my wife doesn't even come into my work room. She will stand outside the doorway, but not enter. Nor has she ever remarked upon my stash. She has seen individual boxes over the years arrive on the porch, but I would have thought upon seeing the mass of them all at once she would at least blink.

Nothing.

Just hope she's not saving up to hold it over me later.

I still want one and I still want a Privateer conversion. I may attempt to do the conversion myself....

Oh me too!  After seeing the one remaining flying PB4Y-2 fly in Osh-Kosh a few years back, I really want one too. Not sure enough to scratch my own conversion, but I will surely follow your lead Radders! 

I don't know if it's willful ignorance or what, but my wife doesn't even come into my work room. She will stand outside the doorway, but not enter. Nor has she ever remarked upon my stash. She has seen individual boxes over the years arrive on the porch, but I would have thought upon seeing the mass of them all at once she would at least blink.

Nothing.

Just hope she's not saving up to hold it over me later.

oh, but she is. 

I'm thinking I could upscale the Matchbox kit as a guide if I can't get any drawings, I really want a 1/32nd Privateer..

Ginter does some books on the privateers

I think Sprue Brothers carries them?

http://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/gin093.htm

Found the link for you

Edited by Vandy 1 VX 4

I dunno. Folks all saying the number of different versions is a blight on the kit and they'll never get it right?? You wimps!! Take that as a challenge to take up with a smile on your face and a song in your heart!! What better way to get the model you have all been dreaming of for decades, AND a way to demonstrate your astounding knowledge and love of the subject, AND show the world your phenominal modelmaking skills by correcting all the problems!!

You gotta start looking at ALL the positives!!

It is a neat subject and I look foreword to watching other people build them but this is not for me. After loosing my mind and deciding to buy one of these things, I would have to hypnotize my wife into believe it is okay to have a Trumpeter 1/48 Type VIIC Submarine in the living room and then hide the B-24 behind it. Short of her completely loosing her mind, or divorcing me I don't see ever building a 1/32 4 engine bomber of any sort.