9 replies to this topic

#1 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:16 PM

Hi,

Another new item for you Thus enthusiast!  

DSCN5131_zpshjleu4be.jpg

DSCN5132_zpscqvdsbw1.jpg

DSCN5133_zps9udzwq1a.jpg

DSCN5134_zpsvsyzlmbu.jpg

DSCN5129_zpsr2lc3prp.jpg

DSCN5128_zps1j3f80rm.jpg

DSCN5126_zpsffozffbg.jpg

Very easy to install and use with kit and aftermarket cockpits and wheel wells.

Price  $ 26.00 + shipping $4 Dom/$9.50  Int

thanks for all the support,

Gary

• Derek B, harvey, Bill Cross and 3 others like this

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      

Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

dd34971d-1dff-4d25-b610-dddb8f8ab69c_zps

#2 marauderdriver

marauderdriver

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:06 AM

Now for some T-Bird decals again

• mark31 likes this

bddb4135-4c76-4763-a001-43cedb78b2fa.jpgGonna get back to this ...One of These Days

#3 mark31

mark31

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:04 PM

And some foil.

Mark

• Out2gtcha likes this

#4 Rob Colvin

Rob Colvin

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:19 PM

Any chance you will do a 105D/G nose in the correct shape similar to the above nose....it would solve 2 issues nose shape forward of the windscreen and also add a chunk of resin weight forward.

Thanks,

Rob Colvin

• Harold and ghatherly like this

#5 Rob Colvin

Rob Colvin

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:59 PM

One last thing...I am thinking about picking this item up....any clue where to track down a 105 b Cockpit instrument panel? I pretty certain the B did not have a radar and the board looked drasticly different......

Thanks

Rob

• ghatherly likes this

#6 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:27 AM

Any chance you will do a 105D/G nose in the correct shape similar to the above nose....it would solve 2 issues nose shape forward of the windscreen and also add a chunk of resin weight forward.

Thanks,

Rob Colvin

Rob,

this set has been out for some time.   Check out the pice list on the first  thread on the GT Resin forum and you will see it there, along with many other Thud goodies.

Maybe down the road on the B panel,    These were done for a friend and demand is very slow for these as the only decals are the CE decals from Dave Klaus.   Like everything else here,  if enough people want something I will do my best to get it done.

How was the Atlanta Show?    Would like to have gone, will do next year.

Have a great evening,

Gary

• Harold likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

#7 Rob Colvin

Rob Colvin

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:02 AM

Thanks for the 411. I am still going back and fourth between b/d/f/g....the d/g nose cone looks pretty darn good. I guess my thought was a d/g nose in the same fashion as the b not just the cone. It would capture the shape add weight and eliminate the instalation of the gun door/refueling probe door.....call me lazy lol.
The Atlanta show was well attended. Most all the vendors did well from what I under stand. Anniston is in 2 weeks and Warner Robins is coming up. WR is a good show just for the the museum.

Thanks,
Rob
  • ghatherly likes this

#8 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:20 AM

Thanks for the 411. I am still going back and fourth between b/d/f/g....the d/g nose cone looks pretty darn good. I guess my thought was a d/g nose in the same fashion as the b not just the cone. It would capture the shape add weight and eliminate the instalation of the gun door/refueling probe door.....call me lazy lol.
The Atlanta show was well attended. Most all the vendors did well from what I under stand. Anniston is in 2 weeks and Warner Robins is coming up. WR is a good show just for the the museum.

Thanks,
Rob

Anniston is out, but can you send me the dates on Warner Robins or a link to the Web site if they have one?

GH

Many Thanks, Gary

#9 kalashnikov-47

kalashnikov-47

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:24 AM

One last thing...I am thinking about picking this item up....any clue where to track down a 105 b Cockpit instrument panel? I pretty certain the B did not have a radar and the board looked drasticly different......

Thanks

Rob

You are correct.  The F-105B pit is different, most notably the panel.  I am in the process of finishing up an F-105B, and what I did was bought an Aires cockpit as a base and modified the tub using pics I found on the internet for reference.  The instrument panel was a total scratch build with sheet plastic and Airscale instrument decals.

• Harold, ghatherly and marauderdriver like this

CURRENT PROJECTS: 1/32 Trumpeter F-8E and a little Revell tug boat

#10 MARU5137

MARU5137

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,350 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:18 PM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wow:

Res Non Verba .

La calma è la virtù dei forti !

Potius Mori quam foedari.