Bf110G4 NJG4 1944/45 FINISHED!!!!! YIPPEE.

mozart

Yours is bookmarked as my reference Andy!! :) :)

Very kind of you Max but I am so interested to see how you go around the cockpit build and in particular the SM installation and see how it compares with the work I did on this area !

Regards. Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all, I love a good engine and can't resist tarting it up! I've checked and discovered that the engine bearers don't fit to this engine like they do to the kit ones but adapting it is simple enough so I don't anticipate any problems. I'll post pics of the finished engine tomorrow.

Ah, forgot to mention Bill, the ribbed piping was part of a cheap piece of jewellery that I found and recognised its possibilities! I've had it a few years and been very frugal in its use! 😳

Edited by mozart

Where did you get that ribbed piping? It would be perfect of oxygen mask piping.

Bill

Guitar strings are a good alternative. Multiple sizes, easy-ish to bend when annealed and they can be sanded if you want the flat look of the piece above.

Matt

Edit - very rude of me not to mention what a nice job you're doing Max :).

Edited by mattlow

Yes you're right Matt, guitar strings are an alternative but the beauty of this stuff is that it's hollow so a suitable sized piece of wire can be run through it and then bent to shape. I put the insulating plastic back on in a couple of places to represent metal sleeving.