1/32 Revell Spitfires (It's a squadron scramble sir, don't be daft we have just come down)

1/32 Revell Spitfires (It's a squadron scramble sir, don't be daft we have just come down)

1/32 Revell (squadron scramble)

The mega build is finished, 4 x 1/32 spitfires 1 x hobby boss, with the engine exposed, and 3 Revell kits one being the technics kit with lights sound and rotating propeller.

The hobby boss was a dream to build, no fuss, just went together very easily.

The Revell kits are ok, apart from the fit is a bit iffy, and the Technics kit, well you pay your money and take your chance with this, its basically the same kit as the other two, with wires and electrics, but no allowance has been made for all the extra bits, so you must get you're thinking cap on, but we overcome.

All the figures are from ICM apart from 2 which are resin from Dave Allen david.allen@wingscockpitfigures.com , I think he’s retired now, I know I have had the pilots for some years.

All were painted with MIG acrylic colours, which I have to say are brilliant, thank you MIG. And the base was from my good friend Mario Catania who worked to my sketch and measurements, this whole diorama is 800mm x 800mm which is in two halves. Any gaps will be eliminated on the final assembly.

This is a dry run set up, which will now be packed up, and I will reassemble and fix everything in place in Mumbi later this year when it will be set in a glass case in an RAF themed bar.

Enjoy

Mike

MB1doPS.jpgEIXo2JP.jpgjCM19oA.jpgtFJ2Sl5.jpgK9utud0.jpgPmnuAaq.jpgPJsLicg.jpg2CAp2Gj.jpguhKmzMS.jpg3XGqKXY.jpgWUDTEbE.jpg9hFARbl.jpgv2HFsnm.jpgWXisWZc.jpgiPPuEKL.jpgVLyJGVp.jpg7twPEcB.jpgt3gCGTI.jpgijAaewG.jpg8swkCt2.jpg

On 5/13/2023 at 4:29 AM, miketippingmodels said:

1/32 Revell (squadron scramble)

The mega build is finished, 4 x 1/32 spitfires 1 x hobby boss, with the engine exposed, and 3 Revell kits one being the technics kit with lights sound and rotating propeller.

The hobby boss was a dream to build, no fuss, just went together very easily.

The Revell kits are ok, apart from the fit is a bit iffy, and the Technics kit, well you pay your money and take your chance with this, its basically the same kit as the other two, with wires and electrics, but no allowance has been made for all the extra bits, so you must get you're thinking cap on, but we overcome.

All the figures are from ICM apart from 2 which are resin from Dave Allen david.allen@wingscockpitfigures.com , I think he’s retired now, I know I have had the pilots for some years.

All were painted with MIG acrylic colours, which I have to say are brilliant, thank you MIG. And the base was from my good friend Mario Catania who worked to my sketch and measurements, this whole diorama is 800mm x 800mm which is in two halves. Any gaps will be eliminated on the final assembly.

This is a dry run set up, which will now be packed up, and I will reassemble and fix everything in place in Mumbi later this year when it will be set in a glass case in an RAF themed bar.

Enjoy

Mike

Massive diorama; Well done!

May I post it on the website?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hi, Mike. I have been perusing this website for years. When ever you post something, I know I will be treated to something special. Again... you do not disappoint. From props to jets, your work is incredible. As always, my hat is off to you!