Andy reviews's HK Models 1/32 Havoc

LSP_Ron

Received mine today and is really great kit. Especially superb surface and included interior details. Now I need some decals for 3rd BG A/C :) 

However, included decals and instructions could be better. But that is just me. With Kotare Spit almost finished it will be hard for me not to compare every new release with what I consider as best kit I have ever built. 

5 hours ago, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

Jeezz Louezz! Oh but that looks nice! When can I get this again? It'll be somewhere north of $300 US with shipping but oh well!

In the US?  Andy’s price is $220 + $14 shipping.  Squadron price is $240 and free shipping.  Sprue Brothers will have free shipping, and Scale hobbyist shipping is $10.  It’s going to be under $250 in the US.

I have a 1/48th scale A-20G on the shelf. Started a long time ago and only finished about 3 years ago. As a result of looking at markings, etc. from that model I have a suggestion for the AM guys if you're interested.

I've seen photos of A-20s over Europe with makeshift pylons mounted under the outer wings and carrying what I assume is a 250# bomb in addition to what's in the bomb bay. Rockets or Bazookas too.

coYKrI.jpg

r4Grql.jpg1yKWOT.jpgwwi6Bl.jpg