Sopwith 'Baby' 1916 - Somewhere in the Mediterranean theatre (Otranto, Port Said)

kkarlsen

5 hours ago, europapete said:

Ok, so you just produced the best Sopwith model on the planet. What's next? 

:rofl: Sorry Kent, couldn't resist. Seriously though, that came out superb. Well done. Regards, PeteinRI

Thank you Pete, I appreciate your kind words. I'm struggling with the builds lately.

I have become much, much slower. So much so, that I'm very reluctant to begin

anything big and complicated. And there are so many big projects that I want to do!

But for now I will have to settle with smaller projects that are more manageable,

in order not to completely lose my Mojo... 

My unfinished projects here on Large Scale Planes have started piling up and I'm not

at all happy with having too much lying on the "shelf of doome" - But you allready knew that..

Cheers: Kent

29 minutes ago, williamj said:

Super looking dio,   very nice figures as well.   Did you do the figures yourself?  haven't seen them around.

:wub::clap2:

I have done some minor alterations to the figures to fit the subject :

Copper State Models (F32-007), The Bodi (TB-35076), D-Day Miniature Studio (35120).

Cheers: Kent

• kkarlsen changed the title to Sopwith 'Baby' 1916 - Somewhere in the Mediterranean theatre (Otranto, Port Said)
6 hours ago, Gisbod said:

Ps I obviously realise it’s resin/ basic but the surface detail and potential etc?

Guy

They are getting and better. It is somewhat different building a resin kit, I love it whereas others hate it.

The main reason for me are the subjects not the material. And Lukasz has been doing some of my 'most wanted kits'.

And I'm crazy about seaplanes and floatplanes, so there's that... :frantic:

Cheers:kent