Model Monkey Beaufighter Parts

dennismcc

10 hours ago, LSP_Ray said:

Derek, you have seen the Model Monkey stuff haven't you? It is amazing! Pete is trying to fill in the gaps - cowls, canopies, etc.

The Model Monkey stuff is pretty amazing I nearly bought some but the cost of shipping to the UK was nearly the same as the cost of the stuff itself, pity there is no UK supplier.

Cheers

Dennis

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2023 at 5:29 AM, dennismcc said:

The Model Monkey stuff is pretty amazing I nearly bought some but the cost of shipping to the UK was nearly the same as the cost of the stuff itself, pity there is no UK supplier.

Cheers

Dennis

Hi Dennis, to confirm, a Model Monkey cockpit + observer's station + dihedral tailplanes ($168 USD) to the UK costs $30 USD (about 25 GBP) to ship to the UK.  We should note, however, that UK authorities (HMRC) may require UK customers to pay VAT upon receipt.  We don't collect VAT at checkout.

Hope this is encouraging.

Cheers!

Ali, your canopy work looks truly amazing!

Edited by Model_Monkey

11 minutes ago, Model_Monkey said:

Hi Dennis, to confirm, a Model Monkey cockpit + observer's station + dihedral tailplanes ($168 USD) to the UK costs $30 USD (about 25 GBP) to ship to the UK.  We should note, however, that UK authorities may require UK customers to pay VAT.  We don't collect VAT at checkout.

Hope this is encouraging.

Cheers!

Ali, your canopy work looks truly amazing!

If you place an order of about $100 - 120? Can't recall specifically, the postage is, or was late last year $19, and it wasn't stopped by Customs. I'm splitting my wants into three orders to cut down on postage/risk of paying additional fees. One down, two to go...

1 minute ago, Kagemusha said:

If you place an order of about $100 - 120? Can't recall specifically, the postage is, or was late last year $19, and it wasn't stopped by Customs. I'm splitting my wants into three orders to cut down on postage/risk of paying additional fees. One down, two to go...

Good point.  We adjusted our shipping rates this past January.  Now, just a cockpit or observer's station by itself will cost $18 USD (about 15 GBP / 17 Euros as of this writing) to ship to Europe.  Click here for our latest shipping information and pricing.

Hopefully, this is helpful.