1/32 AJ37 Viggen by Jetmads!

RicardoD

Just checked Jetmads website and "1/32 AJ37 Viggen Coming Soon" appears in seconds!! Nothing fresh on their Facebook page yet but this should be offical enough.

I bought the JA37 version previously, great kit and I've seen many great built examples but the ground attack variant is my favourite, now it seems to be coming :yahoo:

https://www.jetmads.com/

1 minute ago, Dennis7423 said:

Yep, sure does! Thierry, it pops up on the main webpage when you first go there, if you let the page sit for a second. It shadows across the entire screen :-)

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

Very strange as I went back but did not see it on my mobile.:blink:

So it comes earlier than I thought. It looks MANY people still asked for the Viggen after the second run sold out. I did before getting a second hand JA37. However I will not do the same mistake twice! It looks the plane becomes for them a license to print money and I hope this will be the same with the other version. This will help to support them to release less sexy topics...

4 minutes ago, Bill Cross said:

I'd love to have a large scale plane from my rellies, but I heard all sorts of negative feedback on Jetmads' earlier kits (mostly fit and warpage). Was I misinformed?

Jan's build thread should give you a pretty good idea, Bill:

Kev

3 minutes ago, Bill Cross said:

I'd love to have a large scale plane from my rellies, but I heard all sorts of negative feedback on Jetmads' earlier kits (mostly fit and warpage). Was I misinformed?

I can’t speak for earlier kits, but I say the Viggen is excellent in quality and fit. Jetmads have awesome customer service too. I had a fairly warped fuselage section, which was replaced with haste after an exchange of emails and a few photos to demonstrate the issue. Many others have had the same experience of their excellent service. 

26 minutes ago, Bill Cross said:

I had zero problems with mine - beautiful kit and overall great fit.

Jetmads service was excellent as well. I lost some clear parts and they quickly sent me a new set free of charge. They even put my finished Viggen on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=984411082481177&set=pcb.984413422480943

Not sure I will get the AJ - but a two-seater might make me have another go at this nightmare masking adventure :)

/Niels

Edited by Zola25

16 minutes ago, Bill Cross said:

You are absolutely misinformed and I really wonder how many Jetmads kits your misinformers ever built. We are speaking of resin kits, some warps and fit issues can be possible here and there due to the nature of the material but as one of their customers since their start "all sorts of negative feedback" more sounds to me like a bias if not smear.  

The only earlier kit before the Viggen is the D-558-1 Skystreak, which I bought two copies, and I had no fit issues at all. One of the canards of my Viggen was a bit warped in its crammed box full of parts and that was simply brought to shape when I blew hot air with hairdryer. I can go far as to say that some parts go so well together even better than some of the plastic kits I have built. My Learjet arrived last week, have not started the build yet but I did a few test fits and all seems ok.