Health Update

D.B. Andrus

It's time to let folks know where I stand regarding my medical situation. This is not a plea for sympathy, rather an explanation on why S.O.W. production has been so slow as of late.

The aggressive chemotherapy treatments started last Sept. and will continue to Mar. 31 this year(fingers crossed). It will take a bit of time after that to return to 'normalcy'.

Side effects of the treatments are significant:

• Chemo Brain  Link
  • Peripheral neuropathy  Link
  • Stomach issues - fortunately no nausea
  • Physical and mental exhaustion after the most simple tasks
  • Depression and anxiety
  • Mood swings
  • Bowel issues
  • Extreme sensitivity to cold.

Regardless of these issues production continues, however, as you have noticed, at a dramatically reduced rate. I do what I can when I can.

I am still optimistic that my recovery will be complete and continue to have a very positive attitude.

Thank you all for your extended patience. If any require a refund or cancellation of orders I completely understand. Just let me know here or through the website and we'll take care of it right away.

Thank you for understanding,

Damian

Take good care Damian.  Modeling is a hobby and what you’re dealing with is life.  Not saying anything not patently obvious but sometimes, some folks need to have some perspective.  The vast majority of us are in your corner and with you (at least in thought) while you go through this.

Edited by Juggernut