RF 4EJ Phantom 501st reconnaissance squadron

alain11

Alain, your "spook" is one of the very best built here on LSP, as said by others; i also "ofcourse" have a Phantom kit somewhere in the stash, but i'll never be able to match your end result, magnifique:clap2:

Jack

Hi gents

thank a lot for your comments , it's very appreciated !!!! I don't think I have any "special" talents ( we got talents here in LSP ) but I take your compliments with pleasure

Alain

9 hours ago, Greg W said:

I agree with everything said! Superb!

If you don't mind, may we have more pictures please?

Thanks, Greg

Hi Greg 

thank you mate !!!!!...

more pictures !!?? maybe in progress pictures ???? 

3615.jpg

25_112.jpg

2617.jpg

2716.jpg

2814.jpg

1817.jpg

1324.jpg

1615.jpg

1716.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2023 at 8:34 AM, alain11 said:

Hi gents

thank a lot for your comments , it's very appreciated !!!! I don't think I have any "special" talents ( we got talents here in LSP ) but I take your compliments with pleasure

Alain

Hi Greg 

thank you mate !!!!!...

more pictures !!?? maybe in progress pictures ???? 

3615.jpg

25_112.jpg

2617.jpg

2716.jpg

2814.jpg

1817.jpg

1324.jpg

1615.jpg

1716.jpg

Any kind of pictures! I like this model so much I just wanted to see more of it. Thanks for posting additional images. A job very well done and I enjoy having a chance to check it out a little more. 

On 2/20/2023 at 5:41 AM, alain11 said:

Hi gents

Here is at last my RF 4 EJ. This is the Tam's kit at the 1/32 scale..... some  AM sets, namely: the Eduard exhaust nozzle, the AMS jamming pod, the Red fox cockpit set (I've  modified the top of the front instrument panel), and the Sparkit seats (very nice stuffs, I only added the safety pins)........ and of course some scratch build here and there such as the cockpit side walls , and rear bulkheads ( this cockpit is the weakest point of the kit  ) , the Lorop recce pod ,which works with the  two camera sights ( I guess) into the aft canopy , a bit of wires into the gear bays . the stencils  are a mix of the Tam 's decals , and Procal's ... the Woody wood peaker 's head is hand painted .. paints are Mr hobby ( H 319 , 340 313 and 315 .......so now ...enjoy ...or not ......... thanks for watching
cheers

Alain 

Great build!

May I post it on the website?

:clap2::clap2::clap2: