LF F/A-18F rear cockpit deck pics

Hi Guys,

Working on the double seater Trumpy Super Bug. The rear cockpit deck (behind the rear seat, with canopy open) is devoid of any detail.

I have the D&S v.9 but there is only one pic of the starbord side of the rear cockpit deck. I cannot find anything on the net, especially the port side.

Any help welcomed.

Thanks!

PS : For those interested, the Avionix F/A-18D resin cockpit fits quite nicely (elbow grease needed, like for a bad fitting Aires cockpit, though). 

Edited by Warbird

• Warbird changed the title to LF F/A-18F rear cockpit deck pics

There are several great photos of precisely that area in Jake Melampy's book The Modern Super Hornet Guide The Boeing F/A-18E/F & EA-18G Exposed, 2nd Edition .  Page 57 in that book specifically. Sorry, I will not scan that page and post or otherwise transmit it, that wouldn't be right (and I think somewhat illegal and if not, it would take a few dollars out of Jake's pocket were I to do that).  The book is worth every penny it costs.  You may be able to get it from a vendor in Europe (assuming your location is Geneva, Switzerland) but I posted a link to the publisher just in case that doesn't work out for you or I'm wrong about your location.

Edited by Juggernut

1 hour ago, Warbird said:

PS : For those interested, the Avionix F/A-18D resin cockpit fits quite nicely (elbow grease needed, like for a bad fitting Aires cockpit, though). 

If you're building a superbug prior to block 26 it is applicable if I'm not out in left field but post block 26, I think it's lacking.  Yep, looked up the info in Jake's book I just posted a link to ;)

Edited by Juggernut
Removed the comment about the Trumpeter kit cockpit as it's moot.