If model possible in 3D printed version what 1/32 aircraft do you like to buy ?? Give the type of aircraft which have not been released in this scale before by any brand?

Turecki

On 1/22/2023 at 8:16 PM, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

I can dig the big corsairs, one of my favs. One thing though I don't believe Olathe reserves had AU-1s , they did have F4U-4s though and some of them were in the Grey and white scheme. Now there were 3 or 4 AU-1s that were assigned to the AES-1 in Quantico that were grey and white, these were the last corsairs in U.S. military service. I think they were finally phased out in early 1957 or late 56. Aside from that late model corsairs are a big hit with me bring 'em on!

Yep you're right, I  was thinking faster than I could type...LOL. 

I'm going to come from deep fine leg, and suggest that the Cessna 150 would be a great place to start your kit making business.

Many people in "our" demographic (old farts with a bit of cash) have spent a bit of time in a 150 getting a licence, or taking an intro flight etc,  so you could tap into the nostalgic market

Edited by Smokeyforgothispassword

The AR-234 (C) WWII German 4-engined jet Bomber

Reasons ;    Easier to produce, as it would be a conversion kit based on a resin kit still available.

I think start with conversion kits and then merge into full kits of various subjects

Pip

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my ... big thank you for reply in the topic... this list going massive... thank you for all suggestions and ideas... and in all convesation shows up few very important clues to the subject.. at the begin just would like to remind again my brand... I am already designing some extras for modern aggressors and adversary jets as Bandit Resin Factory stuff.
You are absolutely right market need a lot of conversion sets as some models still have miss some bits or quality in the box make us to support by buying resin extra bits afterall.
At the moment not think about conversions from logistic reason. When you design conversion... you need a model... when you need a model you need a space for it to storaging. I know about get space trapped a very well. I have already 2 meter europallet with collected models through the years and I do not want to this to will expand.
Some of you made another great suggestion. For my first kit I was thinking about something smaller in a size for beginner process and to learn first steps with design technological dividing model for assembly parts. Very important is as well documentation if can you collect everything in internet is bonus..but sometimes you need to go and take pictures your self..so accessibility to subject is a huge matter.
I had nice long conversation with my friend who lives in Ireland and who I will be visiting in March and I have just got some idea as I found this plane in some collection over there. Some of you probabely will be dissapointed and sorry for that but I am asking for your patience as I need take this as my part of training "first steps in this particular area". Subject I decided to take on workbench was already on the market but in 1:48 and 1:72 scale. I did not want to make just big fuzz on the forum so for first person who guess what will be the plane I guarantee this set free when it will be released. As a dedline with this guess game I will take a day I will go to Ireland ... so we close this with 17 March 2023. Have fun and good luck. One more time thank you for your types ...as they all stay in my mind and I have them noted and if the first kit will be succesfull I have in my mind next one which was mentioned by you few times here :)

All the best
Artur