If model possible in 3D printed version what 1/32 aircraft do you like to buy ?? Give the type of aircraft which have not been released in this scale before by any brand?

Turecki

General Dynamics F-111C

Aermacchi MB-326

Junkers Ju-52

Boulton Paul Defiant Mk.I

Vickers Wellington B Mk.III or X

Rog :)

Edit *** What’s the matter with me??? losing the plot!!! … I forgot the Do.17z … lol ***

Edited by Artful69

I may be wrong but considering how the question is asked, to me this seems like a poll from some who has the intention to do it as a business.

I would put a long wish list here. But before going into that I should know:

- Who produces it,

- If this is an amateur enterprise with some enthusiasm that will fade away after a few kits sold,

- Are the parts 3D printed in FDM or DLP type machines, i.e filament or resin printers,

- The aimed level of detail,

- Some visuals to give some idea about the designer's engineering philosophy,

- How important accuracy is for the manufacturer,

- If the kit's parts are entirely 3D printed or some cast resin parts will be included,

- How the transparent parts are produced, i.e vacform, cast or 3D printed (which is the worst),

- How many decal options in average will be offered,

- Who produces the decals,

- How comprehensive the instructions would be,

- How good it will be packed...

- How good the communication with the manufacturer is maintained etc...

I truly like the possibilities 3D printing gives and would love to see serious new offerings being available to us modellers for sure, but my decision to buy or not would be highly affected by most of the answers to these questions above. 

I would buy a 1/32 SM.79 Sparviero to start with in a hearbeat but I'd rather see it untouched unless properly produced, like the rest of my loooong wish list.