ZM kits apparently due in March of this year ...

MikeMaben

13 minutes ago, GeeBee said:

Yep, HK promised one ! :punk:

I suspect HK have learned from their mistakes of over promising on new kits.   Yes they did promise a P51B and also a Spey engined F4 Phantom 2 that I was particularly interested in, neither of which have materialised yet

and, who knows, maybe never will.    

They did not publicise the Havoc until an advanced stage of development  and, if I remember correctly, the 1/48 B17 and Lancaster also.  

Whether that F4 and P51B will ever appear I really don't know but hopefully in future they won’t raise expectations until a kit is ‘in the bag’.  

10 hours ago, BarryWilliams said:

I suspect HK have learned from their mistakes of over promising on new kits.   Yes they did promise a P51B and also a Spey engined F4 Phantom 2 that I was particularly interested in, neither of which have materialised yet

and, who knows, maybe never will.    

They did not publicise the Havoc until an advanced stage of development  and, if I remember correctly, the 1/48 B17 and Lancaster also.  

Whether that F4 and P51B will ever appear I really don't know but hopefully in future they won’t raise expectations until a kit is ‘in the bag’.  

Then the way is clear for someone to do these ,correct?  Personally, I'd like to see Z-M or Tamiya come through [ doubtful about Tamiya though ]With all the clamor about P-51 B/Cs one would think there's a market for them, Trumpeter fumbled the ball BIG time.