ZM kits apparently due in March of this year ...

MikeMaben

Well, I'm a little puzzled[ not that usual these days for me] Z-M released a G-14 U4, now they're releasing another G-14!? This one looks like an Erla build 109 which is fine but they're pushing the MK108 which is wrong. WNF builds were the only G-14s with the 30mm , and WNF did not install the taller vert. fins so which is it , the first U-4 was a WNF . Besides that ,the FW-190 is very appealing.A baqsic build would be fine with me as long as it has an engine.

10 minutes ago, VintageEagle said:

Really? That’s great news! 

The new Bf 109 G-14 kit is almost 50% more expensive than the Hartmann kit (13200 vs 9000 yen). Glad I ordered 3 Hartmann kits :coolio:

Yeah, I'm not understanding that one got mine for ~$90 U.S. a couple of months ago. If I get another ,it'll be done as a G-6 IF

1 hour ago, Juggernut said:

Having just finished a Revell Erla Bf109G-10, the only other version I'd care to see from ZM is an MTT-Regensburg or DIana G-10 or the K-4.  Otherwise I'll keep my money having already purchased a Hartmann G-14.

A G-10 and a K is what I'd like to see too! i can build a G-6 out of this kit so those [G-10and K] would be my pick

3 hours ago, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

Well, I'm a little puzzled[ not that usual these days for me] Z-M released a G-14 U4, now they're releasing another G-14!? This one looks like an Erla build 109 which is fine but they're pushing the MK108 which is wrong. WNF builds were the only G-14s with the 30mm , and WNF did not install the taller vert. fins so which is it , the first U-4 was a WNF . Besides that ,the FW-190 is very appealing.A baqsic build would be fine with me as long as it has an engine.

You can build any G-14 or G-6 from the Hartmann kit with included parts which makes me wonder about the price increase.

Jay

10 minutes ago, tucohoward said:

You can build any G-14 or G-6 from the Hartmann kit with included parts which makes me wonder about the price increase.

Jay

Right? I built mine[ in primer and paint mode] as an Erla build with 20 mm motor canon so yeah, I don't get it either

2 hours ago, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

Upon closer examination, the 190 does NOT appear to be one of their "basic" line, it seems as though it has all the "guts" that we've come to expect from Z-M, aww well, I'll get one anyway. I might get the G-14 and turn it into a G-6 Kanon Boot

I wonder if it will be offered as both?