Non LSP New releases. NOW 4 OPTIONS for 1/48 Beaufighter engines and Vulcan seamless intakes

Ali62

11 hours ago, petrov27 said:

They look very nice - you probably figured this question might be coming but any chance those Beau engines/cowlings might get scaled up a bit, to say 1/32? :)

Yes I knew the question was coming, we will look at up scaling in the new year, but no promises just yet. 
without fail you release one scale and nobody buys but all ask for another scale or version etc:)

On 12/27/2022 at 4:50 AM, Ali62 said:

Yes I knew the question was coming, we will look at up scaling in the new year, but no promises just yet. 
without fail you release one scale and nobody buys but all ask for another scale or version etc:)

I’ll buy them in 32nd for sure. I’d be happy to send you money now, before you even make them!

P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2023 at 9:29 AM, Piprm said:

They say BIGGER IS BETTER!

Pip

I am still working on this option and I am sure it will happen just not sure when at this point in time.

as you will see with the 1/48 scale options there are quite a lot of variables with these cowlings, I am still hoping to do the really early cowling as the exhaust is quite different on those. Making an adapter to work and fit the 1/32 kit will be the part that takes a little more time, as I say along with all the other projects that are rolling along.

Edited by Ali62
Added information

• Ali62 changed the title to Non LSP New releases. NOW 4 OPTIONS for 1/48 Beaufighter engines and Vulcan seamless intakes
On 2/7/2023 at 1:30 PM, Ali62 said:

I am still working on this option and I am sure it will happen just not sure when at this point in time.

as you will see with the 1/48 scale options there are quite a lot of variables with these cowlings, I am still hoping to do the really early cowling as the exhaust is quite different on those. Making an adapter to work and fit the 1/32 kit will be the part that takes a little more time, as I say along with all the other projects that are rolling along.

This is encouraging news-

If I had to pick a first choice, I’d go for the Mk VI. 
Model Monkey has sold a bunch of Mk VI interiors, and I’m betting those same folks would jump at engines for the same-

cheers

Pete

1 hour ago, scvrobeson said:

I'm guessing that the Vulcan intake is designed for the 2021 kit?  Anyone know if it will fit the original 1983 one?

Matt

Yes it is for the new kit, I have a customer who is going to try it in the old kit, but I think a lot of work will be required, to make them work. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just received my two sets of Beaufighter engines, and they are absolutely stunning. I ordered two sets of the earlies which are destined for a conversion of the HK 1/48 Lancaster to a Mk.II using the old Paragon set. These are a very, very significant upgrade over the original conversion parts! Thanks Ali!

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA