Pick a jet, any jet

Dandiego

33 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

You all seem to have forgotten how to spell "F-89". Here's a tip:

It's "F-89".

Thanks for your attention.

Kev

Actually, I'd go for very large scale kits of the Falcon and Genie missiles: something like 1/6 scale with full stencilling, to be serviced by Action Man.

Tony

P.s.  do they still make Action Man? Or is it now Questioning Action Person? 

8 minutes ago, scvrobeson said:

How'd I forget about early Harriers? I apologize for the oversight, and will return the request to its place of prominence here

Matt

Icelandic Fine Arts has these listed as their next release, though they're a bit delayed at the moment.

Kev

4 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Icelandic Fine Arts has these listed as their next release, though they're a bit delayed at the moment.

Kev

I believe I'll wait for a real kit to hit the market first. The Revell kit is way off the mark, and the Bucc doesn't exactly instill confidence in Icelandic Fine Arts

Matt

• LSP_K2 changed the title to Pick a jet, any jet
17 minutes ago, Smokeyforgothispassword said:

Sorry Kev, but it's back to school for you, it's actually spelt F-111 :)

Smokey there is a newly released F-111 from Tigger models. It is a vac. I will probably get one. There should be several 3d printed aftermarket items available for this kit. A full cockpit, landing gear, exhausts and intakes. All done by others not me.

F-111 not on my list because of this.

Dan

8 hours ago, scvrobeson said:

I believe I'll wait for a real kit to hit the market first. The Revell kit is way off the mark, and the Bucc doesn't exactly instill confidence in Icelandic Fine Arts

Matt

Why? The test castings already looked quite good and the delay is linked to the fact they are currently collaborating with another craftsman to replace part of the small parts by 3d printed-ones.