Gloster Gauntlet II

mozart

At the risk of getting boring, sorry chaps, my son who is a very good and knowledgeable photographer, popped in yesterday and took a few snaps. He does clever things like shooting in RAW which I believe increases the number of pixels and therefore definition, then converts to JPEG. Anyway, a sample of his work:

zxUcYQ.jpg

xksO8V.jpg

Pretty happy with those! 

24 minutes ago, Furie said:

On some of your photos, it's hard to tell if it's a real plane or a model...

Fantastic work on the metallic rendering and I love the depth of the engine.

Gorgeous!

:clap2:

Thank you, that’s always my aim…..trompe l’oeil! I’ve become a real fan of using Bare Metal Foil and look for chances in every model that I build. 

25 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Great stuff Max. I love well done perspective shots. I'm not particularly good at taking them, but those are a bit good!

All credit to Ben, his technique and camera work yesterday and “post-production” work was very impressive. 

On 1/28/2023 at 10:47 AM, mozart said:

At the risk of getting boring, sorry chaps, my son who is a very good and knowledgeable photographer, popped in yesterday and took a few snaps. He does clever things like shooting in RAW which I believe increases the number of pixels and therefore definition, then converts to JPEG. Anyway, a sample of his work:

Pretty happy with those! 

Nice photos, Max!

Working in RAW allows better adjustments with photo software, too, before being converted.

Anyway, your article is posted!

Great work!

:clap2::clap2::clap2: