LSP Christmas Raffle, 2022

LSP_K2

OK, folks, it’s time once again to kick off our Christmas raffle for the year, but first, a few basic rules/guidelines we intend and encourage all to follow/observe.

Please real all of these guidelines very carefully, as we’d like this to go a smooth as possible for us all, and observing these guidelines will most certainly help in this regard.

Note: This will be one large, all-encompassing drawing, not dozens of mini-drawings, so entering the drawing for very specific items, will not take place.

1. Firstly, only LSP kits and related AM items will be accepted as donations (books and magazines are OK, so long as they are aviation related). Tools and supplies are also quite acceptable.

2. Whatever you may choose to donate, you will be responsible for physically shipping the item(s), so please bear this in mind. Since there is absolutely no guarantee that recipient will live in your own country, shipping costs should be considered for all items donated, prior to making this commitment. Given the ongoing pandemic issue(s), recipients should be aware that possibly delays may occur regarding shipping times. Please make allowances for these possible delays, and be patient with the donors, as much will be completely beyond their control.

2a. Donations are not required to be considered as a possible recipient. Donate if you choose, but no one is under any sort of obligation to do so.

3. Inclusion of photos of donated items is encouraged, either directly in the raffle thread itself, or by sending to me for inclusion on post #1.

4. LSP is prepared to offer limited shipping assistance (financial), to those that may require it. (This applies to international shipping specifically and exclusively, as local costs should be reasonably manageable for most.)

5. Swapping is not really recommended, but neither is it discouraged. If you do decide to swap however, we encourage the individual recipients to make those arrangements amongst yourselves (after receiving items from the respective donors), leaving the donor out of the equation altogether. Shipping costs under these circumstances, will be at the responsibility of the recipient(s), so should be agreeable to by said recipient(s), and will be exempt from LSP shipping assistance.

6. Common sense dictates that members that had not yet served out their full moderation period prior to drawing commencement (ie, today), be excluded from participation in this event, unless finished with moderation period by actual draw date (December 26th), with none of the initial (moderated) posts being acceptable in this specific thread.

7. We fully expect that donors will make every attempt to ship items in a timely fashion, but we also well understand that sometimes work/life can get in the way, so if you are a recipient, please be patient.

8. If multiple items are donated by one individual, please make it perfectly clear if they are offered up as one package, or as individual raffle items. This will save the staff a fair amount of time, by not having to chase down clarifications.

9. Every effort will be made to assure that everyone that desires to participate, will be entered as a participant, and this will be checked and verified daily, and in chronological order.

10. If you desire to participate in this raffle (as a raffle entrant, not a donor), please clearly state that (within this thread), so that you may be entered as such. If you do not clearly state that you wish to be entered, you will not be. Donors are encouraged to state what they intend to donate, also within this thread, and that information too will then be logged on page 1, and again, in chronological order.

11. In the possible event that there are more items offered than participants, a second drawing will be pulled for those specific items, using all names submitted.

12. Last, but certainly not least, if you enter into the drawing at all as a possible recipient, please make it a point to contact donor in a reasonable amount of time (3 weeks max.) after the drawing date (December 26th) if you win something, or you forfeit that prize (at donor discretion). Donors should not have to chase down recipients, under any circumstances. Also, please make sure you have adequate room in your PM folder(s) for receiving messages; so by all means, clean out that inbox, if full.

Note: Raffle results will be announced on December 26th, either late afternoon or early evening, probably early evening.

These guidelines will be amended, when/or as deemed necessary.                    

Donated Items (Kits):

Academy UH-1C Huey  - Donated by LSP_Ron

WNW #32073 Sopwith Dolphin - Donated by Christa

Trumpeter Bf 109G-6 (late) - Donated by r0t0rdr1ver

Fly Model Saab Tunnan - Donated by Jack

Kitty Hawk T-6 Texan - Donated by Jack

Hasegawa J2M3 Jack - Donated by Rick Griewski

Revell Spitfire Mk IXC - Donated by John Stambaugh

Revell Bf 109G-6 - Donated by Maru5137

Hasegawa Fw 190D-9 - Donated by Phantom2

WNW Sopwith Camel (Le Rhône) - Donated by coogrfan

Hasegawa Bf 109F-4 w/AM - Donated by Dennis7423

Tamiya P-51D - Donated by coogrfan and dashotgun

1:35 OH-58D - Donated by Granger Davis

1:32 Revell Lynx HAS 3 together with rotor fold set - Donated by Phartycr0c

Revell Spitfire Mk II or Bf 109G w/AM (winner's choice) - Donated by LSP_Ray

Revell BAe Hawk T.1A - Donated by Iain

Donated Items (Books):

Reid Air F-15 Eagle book and Speedhunter F-15 Eagle decals  - Donated by Stokey Pete

1: One Valiant Wings books (winners choice) - Donated by Trak-Tor (1)

2: One Valiant Wings books (winners choice) - Donated by Trak-Tor (2)

One KLP e-book - Donated by jeroen_R90S

"Perfect Pits" - Donated by Chaos07

Osprey Combat Aircraft - Nakajima  B5N Kate and Jill Units - Donated by John1 (as one gift, along with the two below)

Osprey Aircraft of the Aces  J2M Raiden and N1K1/ Shinden Aces

Fokker DVII Aces of WW1, Part 2

(1) KLP book, winner's choice - Donated by LandrottenHighlander

Package 1: - Donated by R Palimaka

US Navy Carrier Fighters of World War II

Fighters of World War II

Bombers of World War II

US Air Force Colors 1926-1942 (Dana Bell)

US Air Force Colors 1942-1945: ETO and MTO (Dana Bell)

Package 2: - Donated by R Palimaka

Osprey: Warrior 164 RAF Fighter Command Pilot

Osprey: Fortress 107 Defense of the Third Reich 1941-45

Osprey: Combat Aircraft 100 He111 Kampfgeschwader on the Russian Front

Osprey: Aircraft of the Aces 108 P-38 Lightning Aces of the 82nd Fighter Group

S/S Publications: Aces of the Eighth

S/S Publications: Armee de L'Air: French Air Force 1937-1945

Walk around Tomcat book and F-14 decals - Donated by Panzerrob

Donated Items (AM):

Eagle Strike A-10 Warthogs  - Donated by Themongoose

Fox One F-4C decals  - Donated by Themongoose   

Caracal A-10 Warthogs  - Donated by Themongoose

£100 worth of airscale products - Donated by airscale

Eagle Strike MiG Fighters of the World - Donated by blackbetty

Eduard 32-363 Bf 109F interior - Donated by CShanne

Eduard 32-344 F4U-1 exterior - Donated by CShanne

Starfighter Decals 3204 F4F-4 Wildcats - Donated by CShanne

Revell Bf 109G-6 AM bundle (no kit) - Donated by Dennis7423

Revell Me 262B-1 AM bundle (no kit) - Donated by Dennis7423

Eduard TBF-1 Interior set (32524) - Donated by Dennis7423

1: Eaglestrike 32021 F-14B VF-103 nose art - Donated by Phasepantomphixer (as one gift, along with the one below)

2: Superscale 32-218 F-14A VF-211 final scheme - Donated by Phasepantomphixer

Zotz - Misawa - JASDF pre 50th Anniversary (ztz32023) decals - Donated by Simon417 (as one gift, along with the two below)

Hobby Decal - F4 Phantom II black panel numbers stencils - Dry Transfer - Donated by Simon417

TwoBobs - AIM7E-2/M (32-028) decals - Donated by Simon417

EDB632116 - Wheels - Donated by machine_marty (as one gift, along with the two below)

EDB632117 - Propeller - Donated by machine_marty

EDB632118 - Exhausts - Donated by machine_marty

One set of 1ManArmy Ho 229 Stencils - Donated by D.B. Andrus

32-055 CAM F-4 Sierras decal sheet - Donated by RadBaron

1. AOA Decals 32-030 VF-154 Black Knights - Donated by Lud13 (as one gift, along with the one below)

2.Two Bobs 32-033 F-16C Golden State Griffins - Donated by Lud13

Pheon - Wartime Snipes and Canadian Trophy Fokkers - Donated by RadBaron

1) Red Fox 3D Acrylic instrument panel for Tamiya F-15E - Donated by Steinerman

1) Red Fox 3D Acrylic instrument panel for Trumpeter F-14D - Donated by Steinerman

(3) Kits World B-25 decal sets - Donated by Telepatu

Donated Items (Tools/supplies):

One set Hasegawa curved scribing guides - Donated by Rick Griewski

Donated Items (Other): $50 Amazon gift card (electronic version) – Donated by myself and P-51D Man (will not be available until 01 18 23 though)

Have fun, folks, and good luck to you all.

(I will amend this list, as and when new items are added.)

Fantastic K2 - thank you for overseeing this wonderful annual event, and thank you in advance to everyone who will be kindly donating modelling items for all LSP members.

Please count me in as a recipient please.

Many thanks

Derek

• LSP_K2 changed the title to LSP Christmas Raffle, 2022
11 hours ago, Landrotten Highlander said:

Looks like I'm the first one to register as recipient.  Will look at the stock to see what I can donate.

Added.

9 hours ago, P-51D Man said:

Count me in Kevin. Thank you.

Done.

8 hours ago, Derek B said:

Fantastic K2 - thank you for overseeing this wonderful annual event, and thank you in advance to everyone who will be kindly donating modelling items for all LSP members.

Please count me in as a recipient please.

Many thanks

Derek

Done.

6 hours ago, themongoose said:

I'm in for both recipient and donor. Here are 3 separate donations:

Added, and thank you.

1 hour ago, coogrfan said:

I shall give and receive. 

Done, and thanks.

59 minutes ago, Neo said:

Oh goody!!!

:blah:Its the most wonderfull time of the year :blah:

Pls add me to the recipient list.

Im going to go stash hunting and see if i find something to donata that ppl will appreciate.

Done.

43 minutes ago, LSP_Ron said:

Kev,  throw me in as a recipient, first time for me actually.

I'll donate another chopper this year. 

Academy 1/35 U.S. ARMY UH-1C "FROG" - Canada Hobbies

Done.

11 hours ago, airscale said:

Hey Kev & Seasons Greetings all :)

Can you add £100 worth of airscale products to the prize pool please

Good luck everyone!

Thanks

Peter

Wow, excellent. Thanks a bunch, Peter. Do you want to be a possible recipient as well?