New Group Build starting December 1st - Turning Japanese

BradG

59 minutes ago, Zola25 said:

I think I am in too - Not sure which one I will build as I have 3 options I have been wanting to build for a while.. I am leaning towards the "Green Dragon"

航空自衛隊 Mitsubishi F-15DJ Eagle 32-8082 茨城空港 航空フォト | by sepia2016さん  撮影2018年07月23日 

Under the leftbase: 2021.4/22 RJNK

航空自衛隊 Mitsubishi F-4EJ Kai Phantom II 37-8312 千歳基地 航空フォト | by スカルショットさん  撮影2007年08月05日

Well, if you choose the last marking option for your F-15 kit this will become a major conversion job...

:whistle:

Regards

- dutik

32 minutes ago, dutik said:

Well, if you choose the last marking option for your F-15 kit this will become a major conversion job...

:whistle:

Regards

- dutik

:D Yes - That one is a funny looking Eagle isn´t it?...

/Niels

Is there an issue with page 3 of this thread?  Every time I go to page 3, the screen goes blank after a few seconds, and a message pops up that there is an error on the page.  I’m thinking it may be something embedded, either a picture or a video, in a post that’s crashing the page.

Edit:  Never mind.  May be something with the Safari browser on my iPad.  Doesn’t seem to do it on my iPhone.  Also getting similar “repeated error “ messages from other sites, but again only on iPad.

Edited by Dave Williams

3 hours ago, Stokey Pete said:

Cracking video of the F-15’s.

And what a strange looking bird that surveillance kite is. 

Very cool video - I wonder why they are flying with 2 ACMI pods on the right-hand pylon? You would think that 1 would be sufficient..

Also I wish someone would make a set of 1/32 AAM-5 Missiles ^_^

/Niels 

Well, i might, .....just might join this GB (first time for me joining any GB) with a Kyushu J7W Shinden , still having a lot of "outside" activity from LSP, but working on a Lockheed Cheyenne and it's "fighting" me (sorry Lee), so this GB might get me back to my mo-jo skills..............