1/32 Trumpeter A-6A intruder

On 11/26/2022 at 5:01 PM, aircommando130 said:

That's awesome! Ready to bomb a bridge near Hanoi! 

You have built 5 Intruders??? That's a lot of space unless

a couple have folded wings. Great job...love the crew too.

Cheers...Ron

Hi Ron thanks for the comments, yes I have plenty of room , but these all go to customers that commission them, I dont keep any Mike

On 11/25/2022 at 6:39 PM, alain11 said:

Hi

excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like !!! even "out of the box " , it's not obvious to get such final result .. hat off  

I like the figure wearing the camouflaged flight suit , is it a wink to Willem Dafoe in the movie " the flight of the intruder " ;)  a movie that  deserves to be reviewed

Alain

just for fun

14-dafoe-flightoftheintruder.jpg?1384968

Alain thanks for the comments, if you have look on the site you should find Devil leader 505 which I built not so long a go Mike

On 11/26/2022 at 1:15 PM, Zola25 said:

Great looking Intruder Mike - another one!

I also immediately thought of Flight Of The Intruder when I saw that Pilot figure - Cmdr Cole in Devil 505 going "downtown" ^_^

/Niels 

Niels thanks for the comments, if you have a look on the site, you should find my 505 devil leader Mike

12 hours ago, Tony T said:

I love this model, but do wonder if the finish is just a tad too grubby and matted for a mid 1970s USS Midway machine, unless it had taken off from Atsugi after a farmer sprayed the runway with... shine all your buttons with Brasso...

Sorry to sound like Revel Horwood going off on one, but it needs a good scrub-down. 

Having said that, the dynamics and paint job on the crew figures is utterly OUTSTANDING!

Tony 

Hi Tony thanks for the comments, the clients happy with this look as he used to fly them Mike

On 11/25/2022 at 9:59 AM, miketippingmodels said:

1/32 Trumpeter A-6A intruder

Finished this week 1/32 Trumpeter A-6A intruder, this is my 5th Build of this kit and its still enjoyable, hers 503 2nd time on this one, with slight differences in the paint scheme , paint's used were MRP paints, and Eduard MER's and Quinta studios cockpit details, everything else was out the box enjoy.

Mike

That is an amazing weathered finish!

May I post it on the website?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

• 3 months later...