Looks like Trumpeter is re-releasing the F3 and F2a/ F6 Lightning

Ali62

50 minutes ago, Confusionreigns178 said:

That's pretty ironic. In the last month, a Trumpy Lightning sold for £335.00 on E-Bay! I would think the buyer will be cursing their luck right now. 

Cheers. 

Chris. 

I guess someone had to pay this money for these kits to be re released. Murphy's rule.:huh:

1 hour ago, Confusionreigns178 said:

That's pretty ironic. In the last month, a Trumpy Lightning sold for £335.00 on E-Bay! I would think the buyer will be cursing their luck right now. 

Cheers. 

Chris. 

I was watching that:doh:. Routinely they’ll end around £180-250 depending on the frenzy. That’s bad luck for that buyer though.

4 hours ago, Ali62 said:

From a thread in Britmodeller it looks like these two kits have been re-released in China, and the news is that they will be released in the U.K. in the coming weeks.

I had a quick look on ebay and a few sellers in China have them for £105 to £120.00 for either of the kit options.

Here it is @Britmodeller

6 hours ago, Zola25 said:

They also recently re-released their MiG-23´s - They have also been a bit pricey on eBay. Especially the MiG-23MF kit.

/Niels

OMG, up for one of those as well. Okay, 3rd F.6 Frightning, 2nd '23MF 

A big rush. No doubt to pre-empt the annoucement of a 1/32...  or nada. After a big Six myself.

Tony

4 hours ago, mozart said:

I’ve got another Echelon Lightning to do so won’t be investing in the Trumpeter one, but I’m delighted for those who want a large scale model of this iconic, imposing aeroplane. 

My LHS has 3 of them they got in a massive 10,000 kit collection they bought. They're still sorting through them so I've been patiently waiting for them to get to the kits. 

Carl

On 11/25/2022 at 8:29 AM, mozart said:

I’ve got another Echelon Lightning to do so won’t be investing in the Trumpeter one, but I’m delighted for those who want a large scale model of this iconic, imposing aeroplane. 

Same here. For me the best thing about the release of the Trumpeter kit were the aftermarket gems; cockpit, jet pipes wheel wells etc.