1:32 Cutlass

Dandiego

Thanks to a few dollars coming in from Vigilante sales I have ordered a new printer. It is an Ender 3 S1 Pro.

It should improve print quality and has a much larger print volume. It is still a filament printer. I just didn't feel comfortable buy a liquid resin  printer.  Didn't want to go through a whole new learning curve.

All future prints will be done on the new machine. Hoping for larger, better quality prints.

Dan

Inner wing sections have been added. Vertical tails are printing as I type.

Slat recesses are separate parts and will be added to the forward edge of the wing when they are printed.

As this is the prototype it is intended as a shape and fit tester. Although things are going well I have found a few issues to correct as I go forward.

W7E3qxW.jpg?1

Dan

47 minutes ago, Bekim said:

Looks nice Dan

Regards

Bekim

Thank you Bekim. 

My little project has been fun and rewarding. 

However your F-22 is awesome. An 88 hour print for the fuselage, impressive. 

Dan

Edited by Dandiego

On 12/21/2022 at 5:12 PM, Dandiego said:

I have a separate thread in LSP discussion asking for ideas for future projects.  B-57 has come up as have about 40 others. There is no clear front runner at the moment. 

So you never know....

Dan

I think you’re gonna run into the same thing model companies run into, everybody wants something different! So far doing what you like to do has worked out real well and the builds look terrific. People seem to like it, obviously as you got some good sales going! Just keep doing what you do buddy would be my suggestion  B)

Edited by themongoose