Ebbro 1/12 partial Zero

cbk57

A company called Ebbro that mostly does Automotive models and die casts(almost all automotive) is showing a partial kit of the Zero at Tamiya Fair, it is 1/12 scale and consists of the engine and perhaps the foreword fuselage.  I don't think it is going to be a full kit but not sure what is going on.  However the engine looks pretty amazing.  

In 1/12 scale, a kit of the whole aircraft would have a wingspan of 1 metre (3.29 feet) and a length of 0.75 meters (2.46 feet). There are dimensionally larger aircraft models. The Zero in 1/12 would have essentially the same wingspan as the Border Lancaster and be slightly longer.

So far all they are sowing is the engine and the foreword fuselage to the back of the cockpit.  I could not find more details though and the packaging they are suggesting seems to be just the engine and framing to attach it to the bulkhead so again not sure exactly what they are doing but it is interesting even if it is only going to be part of the plane.  At 1/12 I would not be interested in a whole plane.