EURO SCALE MODELLING event

mydesign

14 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

I've just popped this into our Event Calendar for you, Meindert. I encourage any member who has a modelling-related event they run or know about to add it there, too!

Kev

Thank you Kevin.

I am sure after the show photos will be posted on the euroscalemodelling website for everyone to enjoy. 

17 hours ago, jenshb said:

I tried to enter my IPMS UK membership number, and it came back as not recognised.  Will foreign members of IPMS get free access?

Yes, foreign IPMS members have free ESM access but need to arrange it in advance. I have send a PM to you

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, thanks! I was there, too, and there were some great models on display, and in the contest, too.

I didn't really buy a lot though, some stuff was really expensive (above retail sometimes), still, there were some great deals to be had. Too bad the tubing I needed was sold out everywhere and I did find Reskit MERs and TERs in 1/48 and 1/72, but not in 1/32. Oh well, luxury first world problems I guess.

I ended up with 10 pots of Revell Aqua, 2 old Japanese booklets on the F9F (1978!) and A-4 (1981!), and through another forum bought a Tamiya Spitfire XVIe that we transferred to save shipping because we were both there -as such blowing the budget before the show! :D

Was really busy and met up with a great lot of fellow modellers, ingnoring some smelly impolite types. Hey, we modellers are just like real people, I guess :)

Jeroen

Nice pics!
It was a really nice event, with lots of different stuff (build and unbuild) to be seen. Sold a couple of kits to create a budget. For instance a Tamiya spitfire Mk.XVIe to a nice guy^_^

At the end of the day I got myself a few of bottles gunze paint, an ICM Fiat CR.42LW and the beautiful G.W.H. SU-27UB.

Ronald

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 9:03 PM, dutchie said:

Nice pics!
It was a really nice event, with lots of different stuff (build and unbuild) to be seen. Sold a couple of kits to create a budget. For instance a Tamiya spitfire Mk.XVIe to a nice guy^_^

At the end of the day I got myself a few of bottles gunze paint, an ICM Fiat CR.42LW and the beautiful G.W.H. SU-27UB.

Ronald

You got some nice stuff -was nice meeting you and really happy with my Spitfire! :)

---------------

And just to be sure, the photo's on the Modelbrouwers forums aren't mine, I'm just linking them. My photography skills are too poor for that quality! :)