SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Wingnut Wings

spruebrothers

To be honest, I suspect it’s the same kits that SB will be getting in.  Namely, the last kits they had before shutting down, like the Duelist kits, Aces boxings, Camels, etc.  I don’t think you’ll find long OOP kits like the J.1, Albatros, W.29, Gotha G.IV, Fokker D.VII, etc.

Not the only one doing so:

Modellbau Koenig from Germany announced today that they will again selling WNW kits in January 2023. Just watch the scrolling headline.

They have a track record for selling OOP WNW kits. These are the guys who aquired half of the remaining warehouse stocks when WNW had closed down. I've got a fistful of WNW kits back than from this sale, some D.VIIs and the Junkers D.1. So stay tuned. Yes, they take international orders. So be quick and open up a customer account there to be ready in time! :wicked:

Regards

- dutik

I'm so glad this is making people happy, in a kind of FOMO panic as the slain beast is finally laid to rest.

With any luck this orgy will help fund the Turkish-American 1/32 McDonnell F-4B adventure.

Tony

1 hour ago, europapete said:

Well in that case Thierry, the next batch had better include the 0/400!:thumbsup:

I know there are some who thought the O/100 and O/400 were madness.  I was not one of them. I fervently hope someone picks up the molds for these and starts producing them. They were far further ahead than the Lancaster when WNW stopped business. And, the added bonus for me would be stopping me having to scratch-build a Bloody Paralyser…

It is the obvious bookend to the Gotha G.IV…

Kind Regards,

Paul

Edited by Archimedes

Even if they are only selling stored kits and not new batches, it is obvious to me they are organizing the distribution to limit the availability in order to maximize the speed of sale and ensure the reseller will get the proposed batch as the holy grail, without any discussion. Even in that zombie state the behavior of that company stays quite surprising...