How to source 1/32 A.M.U.R. Reaver products?

SwissFighters

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback.

I have already tracked both these sources and unfortunately they either don't offer 1/32 products or, in the case of direct purchase, sell outside of Russia.

I assume second-hand sources are the only option at the moment.

On 11/12/2022 at 10:38 AM, SwissFighters said:

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback.

I have already tracked both these sources and unfortunately they either don't offer 1/32 products or, in the case of direct purchase, sell outside of Russia.

I assume second-hand sources are the only option at the moment.

Would you like me to try for you?

Maybe I will order myself as well,airmail is still working between russia and Israel

money can be transferred by transfer companies like Western Union equivalents

17 hours ago, iaf-man said:

Maybe I will order myself as well,airmail is still working between russia and Israel

That would be fantastic. Let me know if it is possible and we can work out what payment method works best.

Not sure how direct messages work on this site but I suppose you can send me your details?

Thanks for even thinking of trying.

23 hours ago, iaf-man said:

Really?? …

While you’re at it … could you enquire about Revell G-6 and G-10 corrections?? I really wanted to fix up the Revell Erla at some point (I think I have 2 in the stash) and need a correction for it.

TIA

Rog :)

Edited by Artful69

24 minutes ago, Artful69 said:

Really?? …

While you’re at it … could you enquire about Revell G-6 and G-10 corrections?? I really wanted to fix up the Revell Erla at some point (I think I have 2 in the stash) and need a correction for it.

TIA

Hi Rog

take a look at his site(from the bottom up) and specify which sets do you need.if you enter each item-it writes available or not

http://amurreaver.ru/?page_id=536

3 hours ago, iaf-man said:

Hi Rog

take a look at his site(from the bottom up) and specify which sets do you need.if you enter each item-it writes available or not

http://amurreaver.ru/?page_id=536

That’s the Amur Reaver website. I flicked through a few items but was unable to see whether any were available or not … a couple had Out Of Stock in red when opening up the individual links. But they usually restock after a while … the idea was … you’d send the email and they would advise when recasting and stock was going to be available …