Looking for 1:24 scale nuts

trgt

17 minutes ago, rigor said:

Scalehardware 

Another vote for scale hardware. I too love the Anyz stuff, but their stuff can be hard to get sometimes, and honestly I really love the look of the real brass nuts for certain projects.

Much appreciated, looking again at the pictures I have of the DB 609 engine, and not Airfix's representation in the kit, correct me if I'm wrong but I've got two different bolt patterns on top of the engine.  One has acorn nuts on the top of the engine. Sets of 3 in each location.  The other shows regular nuts (bolts?), quite a few to be exact. Which is correct for the E variant? I'm thinking the acorn nuts came along on a later variant but not certain of that.

• LSP_K2 changed the title to Looking for 1:24 scale nuts

There is a U.S. maker with a really large variety of turned metal hardware.  Name is RB Motion and all he does is turned metal hardware, he is more automotive but he has an extensive line from 1/24 oriented products to 1/8.  

Its been awhile since I gazed upon this model, perhaps making/using nuts for the top of the engine is a silly idea. BUT, I'm sure there will be other applications where I'm going to want to replace the stock versions of nuts and bolts.