Any rumors that Meng is releasing new 1/24 WWI

oyoy5

Ok, this is some more supposition, rumours, lies and d@mn lies.... At one stage in an interview, a certain esteemed modelling producer whose name reminds one of a burned down lighthouse in Egypt, was quite emphatic that we would only maybe see the 1/32 Tripe from Meng, and maybe the 1/24th... and lo and behold, the 1/32 and 1/24th models did appear, and congratulations to Meng for completing the projects and making them such great models!... But... he was quite adamant that Meng were not involved in the other proposed 1/24th scale models... and this stands to reason as Meng did NOT do the 1/32 Camels, (they expressly denied this) and it would make sense for the company who did the 1/32 Camels to do this....whoever they are.... it seems logical too... but I do reckon that production was not very far advanced and the project simply scrapped... Disclaimer: I could be wrong. 

On 11/8/2022 at 9:57 PM, Dave Williams said:

Does anyone have any proof that WNW actually was planning to do three 1/24 kits other than the Dr.1, and if so, how far along was WNW in the design and molding process?

I'm pretty sure they didn't do any work on a 1/24 kit beyond the DR.I.

Don't know why someone else couldn't do it themselves, and just as well or better, to boot! 

If there was money in it, we'd be flooded with 1/24 WWI subjects...which I would LOVE