1/32nd A-20G coming from HK Models

tomprobert

On 11/11/2022 at 9:20 PM, barkhorn said:

OK guys, you can start looking for errors now:

One glaring error - impossible to overlook... : it's not on my desk right here right now :evil_laugh:

I really have a soft spot for the A-20 so I'll get one for sure, and another if they (or some aftermarket guys) do a Boston III too....

having had the privilege of fondling and assembling a partial taest shot I can say without hesitation that anyone buying this kit will not be disappointed. 

Bar a couple of tiny tooling errors which have been fed back to Neil for correction, the kit goes together supremely well, is syrdy and highly detailed with a subtle stressed skin appearance. 

I say its a partial test shot as I didnt receive the undecarriage sprues and was constructing without instructions. 

20 hours ago, Phartycr0c said:

having had the privilege of fondling and assembling a partial taest shot I can say without hesitation that anyone buying this kit will not be disappointed. 

Bar a couple of tiny tooling errors which have been fed back to Neil for correction, the kit goes together supremely well, is syrdy and highly detailed with a subtle stressed skin appearance. 

I say its a partial test shot as I didnt receive the undecarriage sprues and was constructing without instructions. 

Sorry - not trying to make fun or anything, but an non-native-english speaking wants to know... what is "syrdy" ?

6 hours ago, Phartycr0c said:

Sorry Thomas, that should indeed  be STURDY, its my non accurate fat fingers and natural tendency to talk tripe 

oh yeah - the fat finger typo - been there done that more times than I care to remember :-) Got it 

Edited by Thomas Lund

• 1 month later...