1/32nd A-20G coming from HK Models

tomprobert

Having had a good look over the test shots today, I’m confident in saying this is HK’s best kit to date. 

The surface detail is exceptional and beautifully in scale, the engines look gorgeous and the interior detail very good indeed. I don’t know much about the A-20 family but the shapes look accurate and it’s every inch a Havoc. 

And the real bonus is in 1/32 scale it looks similar in dimensions to a 1/48 B-17 or Lanc so very manageable - chances are I can even smuggle this past the wife without her giving it a second glance. Take my money!

Tom

5 minutes ago, Steve Eagle said:

Man, SeaFury, Mc-202, Hornet, and now this. I swear I haven’t passed on. It seems so many dreams are coming true. Now, if we could also get a good P-51B

Man you said it - great times for large scale models all of a sudden (I would add the dual Apache kits and Mi28N, Kotare Spit, Aviattic Pfalz the list goes on....)

but agreed still would really love a really good P-51B in 1/32

4 hours ago, tomprobert said:

Having had a good look over the test shots today, I’m confident in saying this is HK’s best kit to date. 

The surface detail is exceptional and beautifully in scale, the engines look gorgeous and the interior detail very good indeed. I don’t know much about the A-20 family but the shapes look accurate and it’s every inch a Havoc. 

And the real bonus is in 1/32 scale it looks similar in dimensions to a 1/48 B-17 or Lanc so very manageable - chances are I can even smuggle this past the wife without her giving it a second glance. Take my money!

Tom

The wife has already told me I need one of these in my life already so happy day!!

Regards. Andy 

7 hours ago, vince14 said:

It looked pretty good to my eyes - and actually quite small for a 1/32 twin, thanks to the narrow fuselage.

Actually just a skosh bigger than a Mosquito. I've already measured existing shelf space , it'll fit wjth some room to spare for the Sea Fury that's coming out I thought this hobby was dying out YEAH RIGHT!