Doesn't anybody like the Razorback?

Gazzas

40 minutes ago, Gazzas said:

To me, the best jug is the Razorback.  Few planes look as beastly or have as many load-out options.  But the only one I see out there is by Trumpeter.  What gives?   BTW...  I've sworn off Trumpeter.

Their razorback jug is one of their good kits. Builds nice and is (as far as I can tell) accurate.

I figure that, like all other things in the world, you rarely hear about it,  because there's little to complain about. The good ones get drowned out by all the chin-wagging about the bad ones. 

7 minutes ago, Mark P said:

Don't forget a 1/24th scale brute is available too!

Mark Proulx

Too big for my limited space.  There is no way I could fit that anywhere except the kitchen table...   and the wife's cat gets onto the kitchen table!

1 hour ago, Collin said:

The Trump 1/32 P-47D Razor is a solid 90% good build. Recommended. Just don’t waste your time with the supercharger guts on the inside.  

https://www.largescaleplanes.com/articles/article.php?aid=3154

Cheers

Collin

I second that - one of the better Trump offerings and yes, do scrap the turbocharger stuff inside

QaYWjpN.jpg

59 minutes ago, RadBaron said:

Their razorback jug is one of their good kits. Builds nice and is (as far as I can tell) accurate.

I figure that, like all other things in the world, you rarely hear about it,  because there's little to complain about. The good ones get drowned out by all the chin-wagging about the bad ones. 

59 minutes ago, RadBaron said:

I've got one done awaiting paint , it is actually a good kit . Gazzas ,I'd say go for it! it'll be fine