Videoaviation New Set of modern USAF Figures

onosendai

I've been working for a few months on new different projects, one of them will be a complete redesign of the figures catalogue, this time in direct 3D printing in high quality, the subjects will be as usual modern Usaf flight line personnel, U.S.Navy and also Marines personnel.

Firts set are a modern USAF Crew Chief figure (man & female) in standing position with extinguisher and chocks, simple but effective figures for an essential modern flight line diorama. 3D printed figure in one piece.

Second are a variation to the maintenance set for a diorama on the flight line, a pilot in CWU-27 who is using a notebook while a crew chief is working on an F-16, includes various parts, drawers, boxes, buckets and more.

if you want there are the color manuals in these links:

https://www.videoaviation.com/temp/32-USAF_FLINE_PILOT+CREWCHIEF_ISTR_COLOR.pdf

https://www.videoaviation.com/temp/48-USAF_MAN_INST_COLOR.pdf

USAF_CREW_WOMAN_STAND_03.jpg

USAF_MAN_STAND_03.jpg

group_render_T06.jpg

group_render_T07.jpg

group_render_T08.jpg

group_render_T09.jpg

group_render_T10.jpg

20 hours ago, Hawkwrench said:

They look good.

Any chance you can make some Army crew chief/maintenance figures working on helicopters???

In theory everything would be possible, obviously this in the real world is more difficult, my target is different and I've to optimize the subjects, doing everything is frankly impossible for a one person.

On 11/8/2022 at 2:35 AM, onosendai said:

In theory everything would be possible, obviously this in the real world is more difficult, my target is different and I've to optimize the subjects, doing everything is frankly impossible for a one person.

It wouldn't be for one person. 1/35 ground crew figures for the current helicopter models are non existent except for aircrew figures from LR and Reedoak.

They aren't ground crew. Alot of helicopter modelers want diorama possibilities using ground crews and mechanics. 

Just sayin

Tim

I think these figures are great! I welcome any new flight line figures in 1/32. I’m fine with modifying figures to meet my needs..it is awesome when someone creates exactly what you need ; but if you need something off the wall,( like a 32nd scale Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer), you gotta find a way to work with what’s out there- 

keep making great figures! We appreciate it!

cheers

Pete

recall you said new USAF figs. were in the works, these are for sure buys - Nice ones!

If going further on figs, a fighter pilot would typically already be "geared up for flight"

a G-suit, helmet bag, etc. and sign for the aircraft at toolbox after walkaround, then

climb in the aircraft. Thank you for making these, when will they be ready to order?

On 11/13/2022 at 4:45 AM, phasephantomphixer said:

a fighter pilot would typically already be "geared up for flight"

Some pilots are expected in the future, not easy but obviously it is a subject that cannot be missing in a catalog.

• 2 weeks later...