Mi-28 1/35 takom

mark31

Really a kit neglected in kit form in every scale, aside from a very basic Revell 1/72 kit from a while ago. This is a neat release.

Now, can Takom do us a solid and kit a Ka-52 Alligator in 1/35, too? They are a serious looking beast.

d21ad7bcabab7d1cb037d5cdfa5ebfc9

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

And there I was contemplating another trumpy hind for the stash, and this is announced. Between the Havoc and Helix, what more could I want for Christmas? Yeah, I know it's unlikely to be released in time for Christmas, much less delivered, that's why I keep a healthy stash in the garage!

I can't help but look at the Havoc and think about how strange several aspects of it are. It seems like it has a bunch of dead space in the fuselage. The visibility looks terrible. The gun turret fixture is massive. And they vent the hot exhaust downwards, towards ground radars and such. A rather strange beast. I want one.

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

4 minutes ago, Dennis7423 said:

I can't help but look at the Havoc and think about how strange several aspects of it are. It seems like it has a bunch of dead space in the fuselage. The visibility looks terrible. The gun turret fixture is massive. And they vent the hot exhaust downwards, towards ground radars and such. A rather strange beast. I want one.

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

I guess this cockpit is heavily armored

I'll just pass on this one, firstly because it is ugly as hell, and secondly i don't find it "proper" to be a modelkit i'd like to have in this time of age, and that goes for a lot of "eastern europe" aviation products...........................................my background couldn't really "adjust" to the sentiment.......

23 minutes ago, Jack said:

I'll just pass on this one, firstly because it is ugly as hell, and secondly i don't find it "proper" to be a modelkit i'd like to have in this time of age, and that goes for a lot of "eastern europe" aviation products...........................................my background couldn't really "adjust" to the sentiment.......

Interesting what people say and buy about the Nazi/German WW2 equipment?

beginning with endless ME-109,FW-190,armour and so on and on

we-modelers are historians of some kind

8 minutes ago, iaf-man said:

Interesting what people say and buy about the Nazi/German WW2 equipment?

beginning with endless ME-109,FW-190,armour and so on and on

we-modelers are historians of some kind

I agree. I don't buy kits because of the policies of the specific regime, but for their coolness factor, period.