Fw190 D9 JV44 Hasegawa 1/32

mc65

thank you all, buddies! :bow:

I glued the flaps at 30° in a completely arbitrary way responding only to an aesthetic need: being electric they weren't subject to the typical drop due to the absence of hydraulic pressure, and seeing them at their maximum extension (60°) seemed really excessive to me.

unfortunately the photos of the complete plane are horrible, the tools I have at my disposal don't allow me to do better. so for the moment I refrain from creating an RFI folder, let's see if Santa Claus is moved and gives me a decent camera! :innocent:

so, here the classic mugshots, heavily (badly) reworked on the PC.

IMG-3362.jpg

IMG-3366_gWE8N4cLHPya6aosRFxfmh.jpg

IMG-3367_2.jpg

IMG-3369_2.jpg

IMG-3371.jpg

IMG-3374.jpg

some close...

IMG-3384.jpg

IMG-3376.jpg

IMG-3382.jpg

the belly

IMG-3392.jpg

and a couple of shots with a dark background, which should make it sexier, but actually it scares me...

P1010624.jpeg

IMG_0226.JPG

so, waiting for (maybe) better photos...

IMG_0650_zps0d00811d.png

wanting to make some final considerations on this kit, I can only talk about it very well, the very few problems encountered along the way I created them.

it's so well done and satisfying, as well as reproducing the lines of an aircraft unique in its beauty, that it makes me want to make others, perhaps one with the tail of the Ta152, we'll see...

thanks again to everyone for their participation and encouragement, without which something else would have come out, undoubtedly worse.

cheers, Paolo

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...