1/32 Fiat G.50-II & G.50bis Freccia by Special Hobby: G-50B Bicomando release December 2022

Archimedes

4 hours ago, Gazzas said:

I know a guy who just threw his Special Hobby Whirlwind into the trash in frustration.  Hopefully this one is more joyful.

Oh No!  Special Hobby can be hit or miss from what I hear. My own experience has been pretty good , just got done with their Yak-3 and it was a dream to build [not a night mare either ] 

On 10/26/2022 at 3:48 PM, Gazzas said:

I know a guy who just threw his Special Hobby Whirlwind into the trash in frustration.  Hopefully this one is more joyful.

Comparing the sprues of the original issue of this kit and the Whirlwind, the whirlwind looks league's ahead, crisper, more detailed parts, clearer instructions, more thought out construction engineering. 

I'm halfway through the G50 and it's no shake and bake 

On 10/26/2022 at 4:48 PM, Gazzas said:

There are a few areas that I really had to stop and scratch my head.  The cock pit had me looking for my big hammer for a final “adjustment”.  What a pain. I took a break and hummed a tune.  But all is OK now.  I am now flipping the bird at the HPH vampire/vermin what ever the heck you call it.  It is all called model building. 

1 hour ago, Rick Griewski said:

There are a few areas that I really had to stop and scratch my head.  The cock pit had me looking for my big hammer for a final “adjustment”.  What a pain. I took a break and hummed a tune.  But all is OK now.  I am now flipping the bird at the HPH vampire/vermin what ever the heck you call it.  It is all called model building. 

Everyone has their limits.  Luckily, I consider it too ugly to even consider buying.

• 2 weeks later...